Why Sellers Need Us
When buyers’ agents see the Ocampo name as the Listing Agents at the bottom of the MLS screen or printout, they “break their necks” to do business with us — because:
- We answer our phones.
- We follow up.
- We arrive on time.
- We show up early for showings, turn on lights and make sure the home is presentable — (how you show a home and how you live in a home are two different matters).
- We upload documents to the MLS as attachments — such as:
- Owners’ Disclosure
- HOA/COA Addenda to Contract (A/B)
- Condo (Governance Forms)
- Lead-Based Paint Addendum (Pre-1978)
- Elevation Certificate
- Floor Plan or Blueprints
- (If folio starts with 30, Unincorporated Dade County Flood Rider) — as well as we upload HOA documents and/or Condo documents to dropbox and adds a link to the attachments in MLS — so the potential Buyer can review and/or send to his/her attorney for review – All of the above documents (if applicable) are uploaded to MLS to make it easier for the Buyers’ Agent to assemble the offer package.
- We want the Seller to achieve the best opportunities to receive the highest offers for consideration.
- We present all offers fairly.
- We present all offers timely.
- We allow the buyer’s agent to present in person should s/he feel the need to do so.
- We attend the showings (if necessary and if the residence is not on lockbox).
- We do not “solicit” the Buyers respects the Buyers and the Buyers’ agents.
- We market the home according to the customized plan provided to you.
- We request a copy of the Escrow Deposit Verification from the Buyers’ Agent/Escrow Agent to make sure that the “deposit monies” (First, Second, Third …) by the Buyers have actually CLEARED the bank.
- We attend the inspections.
- We attend the walk-through.
- We coordinate all transaction activities through/with the attorneys (if same have been hired).
- We make sure the Seller does not have to clean the home once the Seller removes his possessions; we hires a cleaning company and coordinate same with Seller and new Buyer.
- We make sure all paperwork is turned in timely and all deadlines are met.
- We communicate in the manner in which the Sellers desire.
- We attend the Closing and attend to after-Closing needs of our clients.
- We stay in touch with the Sellers should any needs arise regarding our services in the future.